Submission of Manuscripts
Author(s) are requested to adhere to the following guidelines. This facilitates the processing of the manuscripts:
- Manuscripts should be addressed to the Editor of Borneo Journal of Agriculture and Forestry Sciences (BJAFS). This journal is published by the International Forestry Services, Brunei Darrusalam.
- Manuscripts must be submitted via e-mail to the editor (email@example.com).
- A covering letter that includes:
declaration that the manuscript has not been published or offered for publication elsewhere in substantially the same or abbreviated form, either in print or electronically;
explanation of the significance of the manuscript especially its contribution to new knowledge in the field;
names, addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses of the corresponding author and contributing author(s).
- Author(s) are solely responsible for obtaining permission from other publishers for the usage of published figures, tables, illustrations, etc. Proof of the approval should be provided to the editor.
- Author(s) are expected to revise the manuscript promptly once the manuscript that is accepted with revision. If there is a significant delay in returned the edited version, the manuscript will be regarded as a new submission. Final accepted manuscript will be published in pdf format.
- Use 12-point font size of Century Schoolbook Font, double-space text and begin the manuscript with title page. All pages must be numbered consecutively. Line numbers on each page of text are also helpful for reviewers.
- Authors should aim to present ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Template of the manuscripts are attached. Authors are requested to download the file Template for authors